07 May Safety is our Priority
Our members, guests and employees’ safety is our top priority and accordingly we have implemented the following measures to increase the well-being of our space.
- Upon entry into the Flexispace premise, we request all members and guests to utilise the complimentary hand sanitiser.
- All members and guests who experience or show any signs of flu like symptoms are not to enter the Flexispace area.
- Additional complimentary hand sanitisers are located on all tables throughout our premises.
- Reconfiguration of our furnishings and usage signage within meeting rooms, reflects the current social distancing guidelines.
- All members and guests are requested to adhere to the social distancing protocols.
- Increased frequency of communal area sterilisation is conducted via the Flexispace Concierge Team and our Cleaning Team. A schedule of the cleaning protocols we are executing is available on request.
Flexispace continues to monitor the advice from the Australian Federal and State Government and will augment our protocols accordingly.
We kindly asked for your full cooperation and understanding as we continue our commitment to offering a safe and hygienic collaborative working space for our members and guests.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our concierge support.
coworking solutions in Sydney